Are You Running Your Business or Is It Running You?
Thursday, March 17, 2022
Program: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Optional Afternoon Session 1-3 p.m.
Presented by Catherine Juon
Are you a business owner or a senior-level executive and want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster? Many of the most successful family business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Learn how The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) can help with lack of control, stagnant revenue, poor accountability, chasing shiny objects, inefficient systems and more.
We encourage you to attend this program with family members or your leadership team.
- Introduction to the Six Key Components™ of a successful business
- Understand the EOS process to put all the pieces together
- Receive practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately to focus on priorities
- Gain traction together as a healthier leadership team
Afternoon Session (separate registration required)
What is Your Scorecard Telling You? (And Does It Matter?)
1 – 3 pm, Fluno Center In-person only
Presented by Christine Mozer
Transform your business by learning how to gain deeper insight into stats that matter, improve performance at all levels, and increase your bottom line by mastering your scorecard.
- Discover WHY tracking specific numbers is so powerful
- Learn creative ways to identify more helpful scorecard numbers
- Brainstorm with other attendees to come up with game-changing metrics for your business
- Leave with actionable steps to improve your own team's scorecard
Note: Must attend morning session to register for afternoon session.