FBC Bonus Event at Oconomowoc Community Center
Friday, October 28, 2022
Program 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Oconomowoc Community Center, Oconomowoc, WI
A co-hosted event with Family Business Leadership Partners. This program will include breakout sessions, networking lunch, and a keynote speaker.
- 9-9:45 a.m. Registration/Networking/Welcome
- 10-11:15 a.m. Breakout Sessions (choose 1): Leadership in Family Business presented by Tim Dittloff OR Intrapreneurship in Family Business presented by Michelle Somes-Booher
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.Panel Discussion: From the Frying Pan Into the Fire: Surviving the Pandemic to Land in Inflation and the Great Resignation. Panelist from Wisconsin Vision and The QTI Group will share information, perspectives, and ideas.
- 12:15-1 p.m. Networking Lunch provided by Antigua
- 1-2 p.m. Keynote Presentation: Reigniting Your Family Business presented by Dustin James