FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Engaged Giving: Philanthropy from Different Perspectives
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Networking Breakfast 7:30- a.m.
Program 8-10:15 a.m.
Fluno Center and Online
8 – 10:15 a.m.
Presented by DeWitt Law Firm and Aspiriants
Join professionals from DeWitt and Aspiriant as they moderate a panel conversation on engaged giving. Learn how some families integrate their charitable giving into their business planning and how they’ve strengthened relationships with the next generation in the process.
Hear real-life stories and explore practical applications that will empower you to:
- Clarify your charitable intentions and the outcomes you’d like to see
- Consider your charitable legacy and the impact it will have on your family, community, and future generations
- Develop an intentional strategy around giving that brings together family, customers, and employees
- Navigate charitable conversations with stakeholders
- Understand the tax benefits of various strategies and learn some creative ways to utilize your business ownership to benefit charitable organizations
- Choose charitable beneficiaries that align with your giving strategy
- Get tips on how to perform due diligence and oversight